Mobile Website Search Engine Optimisation
Google is the world’s largest and most popular search engine. In recent years, it has also become a central hub for SEO marketing and online advertising. With this in mind, Google periodically launches updates to make its services more user-friendly and reflective of the current and burgeoning trends. As part of its recent changes to the algorithm, the search engine called for all websites, blogs, and online venues to become mobile ready. This allows pages to be accessible wirelessly from phones tablets and laptop devices alike. Mobile friendly and optimized sites also benefit from securing higher visibility across Google. This can generate more leads and revenue while establishing brand validity and greater awareness across the board.
The Benefits of Mobile Optimisation
There are several benefits of ensuring your sites are mobile-friendly. With over 50% of global companies now with mobile websites, companies must have a strong mobile presence in this day and age. This can result in higher rankings and ratings on Google, along with better visibility on local search results and business listings. Mobile optimized sites also appear in Google Maps, as well as customer testimonials, industry reviews, and client ratings. Other benefits of mobile optimized sites and blogs include but are not limited to:
– Higher visibility on wireless, remote and digital devices.
– Responsive web design – content that automatically reshuffles itself when accessed by mobile devices.
– More flexibility and brands that become or remain competitively viable in their respective niche, industry.
– Complete interaction and integration with traditional websites, blogs, and especially social media platforms and pages.
– Innovative content is streamlined, centralized, and mobile-ready across the board – frequent automatic updates that correlate with new mobile operating systems and platforms.
The Mobile Age
With the mobile age upon us, people want to access information while on the go. No longer do they have time to search for information via outdated desktops and conventional laptops. With mobile websites, your company can effectively market its products and services to a range of audiences. In addition, your brand can secure higher rankings on Google via recurring web traffic – which leads to higher conversion rates and more profits and revenue. Best of all, mobile sites are compatible with all forms of SEO and site enhancement content. This can include:
– Promotional videos
– Strategic keyword analysis, assessment and placement within the content.
– Business ads – mobile ads – banner ads – PPC – LSI – and mobile linking.
– Gripping templates and eye-catchy graphics that establish uniformity and consistency in design.
– Content that automatically reshuffles itself based on mobile device speed, settings, and especially operating system.
Mobile SEO Experts
With years of specific industry experience, local mobile SEO experts have the tools and knowledge to help your brand grow and flourish. They can easily optimize your sites for mobile readiness and viewing. Register for a simple consultation with an SEO expert like Charged SEO to stay ahead of the digital world. For more information, contact your local SEO agency and start reaping the benefits of mobile optimization in your industry today.
Check your own website for free using Google’s mobile friendly tool: https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/mobile-friendly/